Genuine cracked applications direct from the scene group.
A Team-FTU project!
Server, Tcp, Udp, Dns, Ping Components[b]
PowerTCP Sockets for .NET is an enhanced collection of sockets controls, boasting a newly designed API that is intuitive and easy to use. The new design promotes a Model-View-Controller (MVC) application architecture, so that you may localize your protocol functions and settings to a reusable model class. This library requires fewer resources, provides greater flexibility, elicits code that is easier to re-use and maintain, and is backed by the best technical support in the industry.
• Supports .NET 2.0 features including generics, IPv6, and X509 certificates
• Supports .NET 4.5 Asynchronous Tasks for TCP and UDP.
• Secure Socket Layer (SSL) security
• Transport Layer Security (TLS)
• Lightweight, Single Dll typically less than 5% the size of our competitors’ bloated dlls
• Powerful, scalable Server control
• Many code examples and sample applications in C# and VB
• Stream interface enhances ease of integration
• TLS & SSL support makes secure communications as easy as a single method call
• SOCKS4, SOCKS5, Http proxy support included
• Log event simplifies debugging and logging
• New IPEndPoint class resolves IPv4 and IPv6 hostnames
• Support for Windows applications, services, console and ASP.NET web applications
Scalable Multithreaded Server
• Build high-performance server apps that implement any TCP-based protocol
• Dedicate a worker thread to each connection or make asynchronous reads using scalable IO completion threads
• Client connections are enumerated in a convenient list
Ping, DNS and UDP
• UDP component builds on Framework capabilities
• MX Record look-up (for resolving mail server names) supplements native DNS class
• Resolve host names, IPv4, and IPv6 addresses using a specified DNS server and local endpoint
• Ping includes broadcasting capabilities
• Ping without admin permissions
• Trace routes to discover bottlenecks
Samples and Documentation
• Many sample projects for C# and VB.NET, including ASP.NET
• Comprehensive MS Help 2.0 and Help Viewer integrated documentation
• Stand-alone and online documentation
• .NET Framework 4 Client Profile compatible
• 64-bit OS support
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!
AntiVirus Scanned Result for User-End >>>